Vagad Gurukul International School was established with a concept of imparting modern education and wholesome personality development of young children with sound foundation of Indian Value system. To achieve the purpose, the school was set up in the lap of nature away from the hustle bustle of the city life to provide apt environment to the students for physical and spiritual development together with high standard of education of international standard. Befitting the concept, the school was named as Gurukul International and since the promoters belong to the Vagad Community in Kutch Gujarat the word Vagad was prefixed to the name.
- Beautiful natural ambience and pollution free environment.
- Cent per cent Class X, AISSE Result from the beginning.
- Culturally diverse teaching Staff.
- Balanced focus on all round development of Students.
- Very favourable Teacher-Student Ratio, 1:15.
- British Council ISA Award.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
- Wings to soar fearlessly while being firmly rooted to our
“Education is a Social process;
Education is growth, Education is NOT
A preparation For Life
But Is Life Itself”.
- John Dewey